Home > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get my order?
Orders generally ship (during weekdays) within 24 to 48 hours from the time the order is placed. No orders are processed on the weekend or FedEx holidays. Please see our shipping page for transit times.
If you need your order by a specified date, please include that information in the Comments section upon checkout. If you have already ordered, and need your items sooner than expected transit time, please contact customer service with your order number for expedited services.
Can I track my order once it has been shipped?
Yes you can track your order via FedEx Tracking (www.fedex.com) by using the tracking number that you will receive via email upon order shipment.
Do you offer rainchecks or back orders?
In the event that a customer orders more product than we have available, we will ship the remainder at no charge when stock is replentished.
We will, however, automatically cancel and refund any back order under $10.00.
Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes we offer quantity discounts on our entire product line, which are posted on our website.
Should you require very large quantities, please call 888-317-2213.
We will not be undersold. Should you find the same item from our competition at a lower delivered price, we will gladly meet their price. *This does not apply to out of stock items, closeouts, or damaged goods.
What are your shipping costs?
Please see our shipping page.
If the item that I ordered does not fit my needs, may I return it?
We will gladly replace any merchandise that does not fit your needs, as long as the product is returned in the original packaging within 15 days. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
My item arrived defective or broken.
We will gladly replace any damaged item or refund your purchase price on the damaged item at your request. Gems On Display will pay for all related shipping charges. Damage claims must be received in seven business days.
Has my order shipped?
Please click the 'Services' tab, select Log on, and then Review previous orders.
Will I be required to be present to accept package delivery?
No, our carrier will leave the package at your door or reception area unless signature required is requested.
What if I have a special request?
Special requests can be made in the comment box upon checkout. For example, please notify us when your delivery would be time-sensitive.
Is Gems On Display a secure website?
Gems on Display takes your security seriously. Please review the measures that we employ and compare them to our competition.
- Gems on Display meets all voluntary payment card industry standards and is a certified credit card safe website. (Payment card industry). Our PCI compliance is audited quarterly by Security Metrics.
- Gems on Display utilizes 128 bit SSL data encryption via GeoTrust. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
- Gems on Display contracts with McAfee security to hack simulate our website on a daily basis to check for any vulnerability.
- Gems on Display does not store your credit card information. Your sensitive card numbers are erased the second you receive your order confirmation while still on our site. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard through Authorize.net.
- Please know that we utilize a number of other security measures including but not limited to: data encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware security software. Additionally, Gems on display does not sell its customer information to any outside parties.